Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Shit Girls Abroad Say - Amateur Version

Livin' Life with The Betches

My sophomore year I decided to study abroad in Florence, Italy for 4 months. I knew two girls going from my sorority, and a girl from my soccer team who I was not that close with at the time. The two girls from my sorority and I had requested to live together, so we did, along with 5 other girls. I ended up being roommates with the girl from my soccer team, Gabby, who to this day is one of my close friends. The other four girls were from Penn State and they were actually super chill, which was great. Now don't get me wrong, 8 girls in an apartment, there is bound to be drama.

The apartment we lived in on Via San Niccolo was called "The Betch Cave", probably because we were called "The Betches". Now no one really called us this but ourselves, but we liked it. Many of you know the small acts of "Shit Girls Abroad Say" or "shit someone says somewhere". I honestly don't fully know but my friend who was super into movie production wanted to make this clip. So here it is for a good laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vV0CC6RMYc

No comments:

Post a Comment